Monday, January 7, 2013

Joe Kleinerman 10K pics

Here are pics from Saturday's Joe Kleinerman 10K around Central Park, my 66th New York Road Runners race and my 77th race overall since I traded smoking for marathoning.


This also marked the 12th and final day of the #12RunsOfChristmas -- what a challenge! So cut me some slack on how bad I look crossing the finish line. Interesting to see that brightroom.com has been replaced by marathonfoto.com. The difference in photo staffing was obvious as they had more photogs shooting the back-of-packers and even pre-start and post-finish. My experience with brightroom last year especially and in recent years is extreme laziness for some photogs; hope it's permanent.

1 comment:

Brennan said...

I was out there running with you! Congrats on finishing your 77th race! That is so awesome!